Sunday, May 24, 2009

Out of town!

We are spending a much needed week in FL, visiting family, so I'm not going to be posting the deals this week.  But, be sure to check out the AMAZING deals at CVS this week.  They are running some specials that end tomorrow, so check them out!  Even though we are on vacation, I still made sure to hit up CVS today for the deals.  I don't have time to blog about them or take a picture, but just know there are some great ones.  The best ones were...Colgate Total Toothpaste, Clearasil Face Wash, Sobe Life Water, Post Trail Mix Cereal, Bandaids, and Playtex Tampons.  

I will be back in town next weekend, so I will be sure to start blogging the deals when I return.  I hope you guys are finding these posts helpful!  I will most likely be changing my page a bit in the coming days and devoting it solely to money saving tips and weekly store deals.  What do you think?

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!  

And if you haven't checked out my new blog, spend some time now!  http://infertilitystory.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Brown Family Blog said...

Wasnt Publix FUN this week?!?!? Jeremy is still laughing about it. :O) Hey did you see the deal at CVS about the sunblock? http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/05/cvs-neutrogena-moneymaker.html ...it's a money maker. I had a hard time finding it in the store so my sis found it for me at her store...it was in the front near the cosmetics. Have a great week enjoying the sun!