Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walgreens Deals (June 14-20)

I have added Walgreens to the stores that I will shop at! I did this because I had heard about the great deals you can get there. There system is similar to CVS, in that they do Register Rewards, where you buy a certain item(s) and get back "money" that you can use to purchase other things at Walgreens. I went in with my list today and came out with less then I thought I would, because some of the deals were not the same as the ad. Annoying! So, Walgreens is not my favorite deal place, yet, but I won't give up. The deals I got today were not ones that gave Register Rewards, so no money to spend the next time I shop.

Here are the 3 items I purchased today. You will need to pick up a Walgreens Ad (you can get these in the store) so you can get the Cottonelle Coupon from the front page of the ad.


Cottonelle Fresh Wipes (42 count) - $1.99 (with in-ad coupon) - Use $.50 coupon (that I got in the mail with a Cottonelle Sample) = $1.49

Reach Toothbrush & Floss - $.99 each - Use 2 $1 coupons (from Sunday Paper) = Both FREE

No comments: